WHO WE ARE:
Established 2013 and registered 2015 as a non-governmental-organization with the socially intended purpose, the Arts & Media Project Management & Consulting /AMPMC/ is committed to ensuring the further development of cultural diversity, protect the freedom of the arts and support the implementation of sustainable governance for culture. It is ideologically and religiously neutral, independent of party politics.
The organization promotes education, science, and research in the fields of arts, culture, and media also in a global context, as well as a unique culture of Mongolia abroad. Our vision is to form a sustainable and active cross-sectorial-cultural-professionals network internationally.
AMPMC NGO is committed to
– strengthen long-term sustainable intercultural exchange, cross-sectorial and institutional cooperation,
– strengthen social engagement for the implementation of cultural policy and art education,
– an intercultural, the inclusive open orientation of cultural policy, also considering socially disadvantaged groups,
– support the freedom and diversity of arts & culture, artistic excellence, the improvement of the social and economic situation of artists,
– support more professional competence in cultural policy and management and further qualification of cultural managers, young leadership, and professionals.
It has been cooperating with ministries, governmental agencies, public and private cultural and academic institutions, and individual professionals of both countries in the implementation of international projects.
Sky Plaza Business Center | corpus A
Sukhbaatar district-1 | Embassy street 9
14220 Ulaanbaatar | Mongolia
Phone:+976 9916 9084
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/AMPMCNGO/
Wegenerstr. 19 | D-10713 Berlin
Tel.:+49 (0)30 290 30 211
Fax:+49 (0)30 290 30 212